Conversations that keep Friendships on Track
As an adult, I have come to recognize that genuine friendship is a rarity. Especially once you and your friendship life paths begin to lead you to separate places. Here are some of the conversations that could save your friendship before there derailed.
- The are a lot of invisible friendship boundaries. Most of them are unspoken.
- There is a thin line between being supportive and over-bearing.
- Marriage changes friendships. Your husband becomes your best friend.
- Make sure you ask your friends, what a good friend is to them. That will help you understand how you can best support them in there time of need.
- Once you get married your husband is your best friends. Your (girl) friends have to understand and respect that.