25 Powerful Authentic Living Blogs
Recently a reader asked me where she could find more tips on intentional living. So I thought it would be great to share 25 intentional living blogs for every audience.
What is intentional living?
According to Wikipedia, it is a lifestyle based on an individual or group's conscious attempts to live according to their values and beliefs. These can include lifestyles based on religious or ethical values, as well as coaching, personal transformation, and leadership training.
My personal definition of intentional living is living each day with purpose and actions will shape the legacy on seek to leave the world.
Why should you live intentionally?
- Life is short!
- Create a meaningful legacy
- Achieve happiness and fulfillment
- A life without purpose is meaningless
- Simplicity RefreshedFocuses on living minimally and living adventurously. The creator, Daisy takes a simplistic approach to life and spirituality.
- Project BreatheShares yoga, mindfulness, and meditation techniques to create a journey of living intentionally. The creator, Rach is a counselor and uses her background to take control over her overwhelming life and enjoy life.
- Hello NeverlandCreator Kenzie utilizes weekly challenges to encourage intentional living and foster a community that focuses and supports one another efforts towards living intentionally.
- Tiffany Nicole Forever Tiffany, the creator is a true entrepreneur at heart she gives tools to change your attitude and create the life you want. Side note, she is one of my real life blogger friends, and I love her to pieces.
- John MaxellThe guru of intentional living shares tips and inspirational stories.
- Thyme is HoneyThe creator Danielle shares planning resources, design tips, and healthy lifestyle.
- Just Haves The creator Justine Santaniello is a lifestyle contributor (you have probably seen on daytime television) she shares tips on life balance, health, and lifestyle.
- Buckeye BlissThe creator Colleen is a college student who shares her lesson learned, organizing tips, and college experiences.Planning
- Day DesignerThe creator Whitney English is known for her beautiful planners. But she also shares tips on productivity, goal setting, and organization.
- Eliza EllisFocuses on the importance of staying organized. The creator shares planner, diaries, and housework schedules printable.
- The Haute NotesFeatures blogging tips, self-development, and goal setting tips. The creator Rachel is a blog coach and share free printable for bloggers getting started.Career Women
- Your Coffee BreakA lifestyle blog but she also shares tips on work-life balance and time management. She shares some key takeaways for women juggling careers and personal businesses.
- The Finance GirlFeatures careers, budgeting, and goal setting advice. Natalie, the creator is a lawyer who shares her personal financial experience with overcoming student loan debt.
- Ms. Career GirlFocused on career advice and productivity tips to ensure success.Busy Moms
- Just a Girl and Her BlogFeatures simple printable with a focus on organization. Abby, the creator is a mother and wife she shares blogger tips, home decorating, and DIY home organization projects.
- Written RealityFaith based approach to intentionally living for busy moms. The creator Mitzi shares recipes, organization, and housekeeping tips.Faith Based
- Maple Alps Faith-based perspective to intentional living which features a holistic approach to life. Amanda, the creator is a newlywed she shares personal reflections, recipes, and days.
- Intentional Living by GraceShe shares tips for individuals on a spiritual journey. The creator Grace, shares book recommendations, bible reading plans, and resources for strengthening your relationship with God.
- Tracie MilesThe creator is a minister who encourages women faith and pursuant to life purpose.